High Precision Carbide Spray Nozzle , Customization Abrasive
1) Outstanding nozzle material properties: energy efficient /
ensure high quality printing results
2) Calibration efforts are more stable (constant layer thickness
even during extreme long print-runs as well as during high
temperature print processes
3) No extreme tempering effect. (Hardened Steel nozzles suffer a
strong tempering effect caused by heat, which makes the steel
4) Our flattened nozzle tip doesn’t scratch glas beds unlike
diamond / sapphire nozzles or not flattened nozzle tips.
5) Another positive aspect is that there is no need for long
lasting researches because it is anyway a reliable quality standard
in the plastic extrusion industries and this lowered the developing
cost of the 3D Printer nozzle and it grants a fast production after
the crowd funding campaign became successful.
6) It has no tungsten nozzle tip in a steel or brass body instead
our nozzle is completely made of a premium tungsten alloy which
makes it more reliable and grants better thermal conductivity
7) Made of a premium tungsten alloy which is generally used in the
plastics industry or for aeropace applications
Features of Tungsten carbide nozzle
Tungsten carbide nozzle is made from hot pressing with straight
bore and venture bore type, which have high hardness, good wear
resistance, high anti-corrosion ability. Usually they offers a long
life with high performance. They are widely uased in abrasive water
jet, dry/wet blasting,suction blast,scrubber,descaling,slurry
jet,centrifuge and so on.
|Name:||Carbide Spray Nozzle||Brand Name:||Golden Ants|
|Model Number:||Tungsten Carbide Nozzle||Type:||High Precision|
|Product Name:||Hard Alloy Tungsten Cemented Carbide Nozzles||Application:||Mining|
Our Tungsten Carbide Nozzle mainly used in below areas:
1. Application in metallic material cutting
To cut the metallic materials that used for architectural
decoration, such as stainless steel;To make and cut the crust of
machine equipments;To cut all kinds of metallic spare parts
2. Application in glass cutting
To cut glass for household electrical appliances,barthroom and
architectural decoration, craftwork and automobile.
3. Application in processing tiles, stones and other building
To cut tiles,stones;An make very complicated jigsaw and mural;Can
art creation of any shapes.
4. Application in composites, bulletproof material, soft material
,pharmaceutical and others With robot arm to cut automotive
interior components;To cut foam, sponge, paper, rubber,
pharmaceutical,nylon, carpet, etc.
The shape of the carbide nozzle hole determines its airflow
pattern. The nozzle generally has a straight hole or a restricted
hole, a small hole.
1. Straight hole (Carbide Nozzle 1): The straight hole nozzle works
for airflow field or internal airflow to form a sealed airflow
mode. This facilitates the realization of small work such as
cleaning parts, weld forming, cleaning handrails, steps, lattices,
or stone carvings and other materials.
2. Traditional long hill design (hard alloy nozzle 2)
3. The nozzle hole nozzle forms a sufficient airflow pattern that
increases the grinding speed by up to 100% for a given pressure.
Venturi nozzles are the best choice for increasing productivity on
larger surfaces. Long-wall nozzles increase productivity by 40%
compared to straight-hole nozzles with approximately 40% less
4. Double Venturi (Carbide Nozzle 4): Double Venturi and Wide
Throat Nozzle are enhanced versions of the long venturi nozzle. The
style of the double hills can be thought of as having two nozzles
between a set of splits and holes to allow the incoming atmosphere
to enter the nozzles of the downstream section. The outlet end is
also wider than a conventional nozzle. These two modifications are
designed to increase the size of the airflow pattern and minimize
the rate of abrasive loss.